Monday, April 16, 2018

Organized chaos

When I first began this blog, it seemed both inevitable that people wouldn't and vital that people would, read it.  So, like any good blogger in the early stages of blogdom - I gave up.

I'm back!

My up-til-now-brief journey into the land of makerspace has definitely taught me flexibility, adaptability, and the need for a list of good old fashioned reliable websites that provide clear, concise, printable makerspace project instructions.

This is my maker list in progress:

The Compassionate Librarian

MakeZine
Make magazines list of makerspace starter projects.  Include crafts, science, technology and more.  "Starter" is, I gather, a term used for technology gurus and masterminds.

TEACH - Make a Difference
OK - Here are the real starter projects, including the Tower of Power and basic catapult challenge.  Oh -and the bridge to nowhere.

Makerspaces
Simple STEM projects.  On my to-make list...the marble run, the frog robot, and the simple STEM boat.







No comments:

Post a Comment