Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sharing

Big ideas are only real when shared...

We look at our own four walls every day, and they grow old to us, lose their luster.  But viewing my libraries through the eyes of 24 colleagues today totally made me Love my libraries even more.  How exciting to have something so worth sharing, and I give so much credit to my school district and administration for seeing the value and necessity of having a media center that is the hub of the school.

Many colleagues asked me to today to share resources and plans I have developed, and while this is only the beginning of my journey, I do have a few things.  Please visit dropbox here to view and download materials. Please feel free to use - and give a shout out to Laurens Central School as credit at the bottom of any items distributed.  If you have any questions, contact me anytime!  In addition, I am very hopeful folks will share what they are doing as well.

Thanks!  And, see you in the makerspace.

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thank you for sharing your library with us and your resources! I loved seeing your library and how you have set up your makerspaces. I used the "build a boat" lego challenge with my class last week and it inspired a great competition. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete